Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Chelsea
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style: Consider the style you want for the bathroom. Do you want a modern minimalist look or a bohemian style? Pick a style that matches your personality and home decor style.
- Space: Assess the space you have to work with. Consider the placement of the toilet, sink, shower, and any other fixtures. Plan the layout for optimal functionality and space use.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential component of any contemporary bathroom. Consider the type of lighting for both natural and artificial lighting. Add dimmer switches to create ambiance and mood lighting.
- Materials: Choose the right materials for a chic contemporary look. Consider using sleek and stylish materials such as glass, marble, and chrome. Opt for high-quality finishes that will last you a long time.
- Storage: Adequate storage is a must-have for any bathroom, especially in Manhattan. Consider built-in storage, cabinets, and shelves that can help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chelsea
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chelsea
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chelsea
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChelseaProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanHunters PointMadisonBensonhurstMidtown