Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Chinatown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom as well as the amount of natural light available to maximize your design options
- Think about the overall aesthetic you want and choose contemporary fixtures and finishes that complement that look
- Consider adding features such as a rain showerhead, a freestanding tub, or a heated floor to enhance the luxurious feel of the space
- Choose materials and colors that are easy to maintain and clean, such as porcelain tile or quartz countertops
- Don't forget to factor in adequate storage for toiletries and towels, as well as proper ventilation to prevent mold and mildew growth
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chinatown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chinatown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chinatown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChinatownHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanTudor CityChelseaEast VillageNoho