The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style: When planning a contemporary bathroom remodel, the first thing to consider is the style you want to achieve. Contemporary styles typically feature clean lines, neutral colors, and minimalist décor.
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for functionality and space. This may involve repositioning fixtures, changing the size or location of the shower, or creating more storage space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is key in any bathroom remodel. For a contemporary look, consider installing recessed or track lighting to create a bright, modern atmosphere.
- Fixtures: Choose contemporary fixtures that complement the style of the bathroom. This can include chrome or brushed nickel faucets, sleek mirrors, and modern toilets and sinks.
- Materials: Consider using durable, low-maintenance materials like porcelain or ceramic tile for the flooring and walls. For a contemporary touch, consider incorporating natural materials like stone or wood accents.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ClintonProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas