Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in East Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Determine your budget and prioritize the features you want to include in the remodel.
- Choose modern and durable materials that will enhance the look and functionality of the space, such as polished concrete or marble tiles.
- Consider the layout of the bathroom and how you can maximize the available space, such as installing a walk-in shower or floating shelves to free up floor space.
- Incorporate smart technology into the design, such as a digital shower control or a heated toilet seat.
- Consult with a professional designer or contractor to ensure the remodel meets local building codes and regulations, and to help bring your vision to life.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East HarlemHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanWilliamsburgStuyvesant TownUpper East SideSunnyside Gardens