Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size of the bathroom and the optimal placement of the fixtures to make sure there is enough space and flow.
- Style: Decide on a contemporary style that complements the rest of the home and choose fixtures, finishes, and accessories that reflect that style.
- Lighting: Lighting is key in a bathroom remodel, especially in a contemporary design. Make sure there is ample lighting for both practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Storage: Storage is essential in any bathroom, but especially in a contemporary design where minimalism is a key element. Consider built-in storage options and creative ways to maximize space.
- Finishes: Choose finishes that are durable and easy to maintain, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, for the flooring and walls.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanCarroll GardensUpper East SideNorth SideSea Gate