Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the space. Will you need to reconfigure the plumbing or electrical? Will you be adding or removing any walls?
- Materials: Consider the durability and style of your materials. Will you be using natural stone or porcelain tiles? Will you opt for a frameless glass shower enclosure or a traditional bathtub?
- Lighting: Consider the natural and artificial lighting in the space. Will you be adding a skylight or window to bring in more natural light? Will you be incorporating dimmable LED lights or sconces to create ambiance?
- Storage: Consider your storage needs. Will you be incorporating built-in cabinetry or open shelving? Will you be adding a medicine cabinet or vanity with ample storage?
- Budget: Consider your budget for the project. What is your desired return on investment? Will you be doing a full remodel or just updating specific features?
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas