The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Choose a minimalistic approach, focusing on simple lines and geometric shapes to achieve a modern and contemporary look.
- Consider incorporating natural materials such as stone or wood accents to add warmth and textural interest to the bathroom.
- Incorporate lighting that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, such as recessed lighting or wall sconces with a dimmer switch.
- Opt for sleek and streamlined fixtures, such as a wall-mounted toilet or a freestanding tub, to maximize space and create a clean and uncluttered look.
- Invest in high-quality materials and finishes that will stand the test of time and add value to your property.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lincoln Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lincoln SquareHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom