Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Determine your budget: Before you start your bathroom remodel, it is important to figure out how much money you are willing to spend. This will help guide your choices for materials, fixtures, and any other necessary upgrades.
- Choose a style: Contemporary bathrooms can include a variety of different design styles, from minimalist to high-end luxury. Consider what style best fits your personal taste and the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Select high-quality materials: Investing in durable, high-quality materials will save you money in the long run, as they will require less maintenance and last longer. Materials such as porcelain or natural stone tiles, high-quality faucets and fixtures, and a sturdy water-resistant wall finish are all good options.
- Maximize space: In Manhattan, space is often at a premium. It is important to choose fixtures and storage solutions that will maximize the available space in your bathroom. For example, a wall-mounted sink or a compact vanity can free up valuable floor space.
- Consider lighting: Proper lighting can make a big difference in the look and feel of your bathroom. Consider installing dimmable LED lights around your vanity, as well as a statement light fixture or wall sconces to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel