Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Marble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the renovation, consider the layout of the bathroom. Make sure to have a clear idea of where you want to place the shower, toilet, sink, and bathtub, and also how much space you have to work with.
- Style: Contemporary bathrooms are all about clean lines, simplicity, and a neutral color scheme. Consider using materials like marble, glass, and chrome to achieve the modern look.
- Lighting: Good lighting is key in a contemporary bathroom. Opt for sleek light fixtures that provide ample light without overpowering the space. Mirrors with built-in lighting are also a great way to brighten up the room.
- Storage: In a contemporary bathroom, storage should be both functional and stylish. Consider using floating shelves or built-in cabinets to provide storage space without sacrificing the sleek look of the room.
- Finishing Touches: Finally, don't forget about the finishing touches. Choose modern accessories like towel bars and soap dispensers, and add a few plants or artwork to inject some personality into the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marble HillHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York