Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: The first and foremost thing to consider when remodeling a contemporary bathroom in Midtown, Manhattan is the layout. You need to have a well-planned design to make the most of the available space and to improve functionality. Consider where the plumbing lines are located and plan your layout accordingly.
- Style: When it comes to contemporary bathroom design, keep it simple and minimalistic. A modern and sleek design with clean lines, neutral color palette, and a focus on functionality should be your guiding principles.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a contemporary bathroom remodel. You should aim for natural light from windows, skylights, or light wells. Additionally, you should consider installing layered lighting with a combination of ceiling lights, wall sconces, and vanity lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Materials: The selection of materials is critical in a contemporary bathroom renovation. You should choose high-quality materials that will stand the test of time. Popular options include porcelain or ceramic tiles, stone, and glass. Make sure that the materials you choose are durable, water-resistant, and easy to maintain.
- Fixtures and Fittings: The fixtures and fittings you choose for your bathroom renovation should be both functional and stylish. Opt for minimalistic and sleek designs for your faucets, showerheads, and towel racks. Make sure that they complement the overall design of your bathroom and are easy to clean.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanLong Island CityMott HavenManhattan BeachNavy Yard