Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Soho
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom, and how you can maximize the available space to create a functional, modern design.
- Choose contemporary fixtures and finishes that will enhance the look of your bathroom and add value to your home, such as sleek faucets, minimalist shower heads, and statement lighting.
- Invest in high-quality materials for your flooring and walls that can withstand moisture, traffic, and wear and tear, such as porcelain or stone tiles.
- Think carefully about your storage needs and incorporate smart solutions that can keep your bathroom clutter-free, such as built-in shelves or cabinets, wall-mounted vanities, and roll-out drawers.
- Consider incorporating eco-friendly features and technologies that can help you save water, energy, and money in the long run, such as low-flow toilets, water-efficient shower heads, and LED lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Soho
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Soho
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Soho
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Soho8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks