The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and whether it needs to be changed to better suit your needs. This may involve moving fixtures such as the sink, toilet, or shower.
- Lighting: Choose lighting that compliments the style of the bathroom and provides sufficient brightness. This may include overhead lighting, vanity lighting, and accent lighting.
- Materials: Choose high-quality, durable materials that will stand up to daily use and look great for years to come. Options may include marble, porcelain, or tile.
- Storage: Include ample storage options to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free. This may include cabinets, shelves, or built-in storage solutions.
- Style: Choose a contemporary style that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor. This may include minimalist, industrial, or natural elements.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sutton Place
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sutton Place
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sutton Place
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sutton PlaceHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 White Shower Tile Ideas