Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Tribeca
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout - Consider the size and shape of the bathroom and how it can be best utilized to accommodate modern amenities such as a walk-in shower, dual sinks, and adequate storage space.
- Materials and finishes - Choose high-quality, contemporary materials such as marble, quartz, and porcelain tiles for a sleek and modern look. Play with textures and patterns to add depth and interest.
- Lighting - Install a variety of lighting options including vanity lights, recessed lighting, and statement pendant lights to create a bright and functional space. Consider adding dimmer switches to create a relaxing atmosphere for a spa-like experience.
- Technology - Incorporate smart technology such as a digital shower system, heated floors, and a sound system for a luxurious and high-tech bathroom experience.
- Color scheme - Go for a neutral color scheme with pops of color for a clean and sophisticated look. Consider using bold colors for accent walls or adding colorful accessories for a playful touch.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tribeca
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tribeca
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tribeca
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Tribeca8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An OvenTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space