Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider optimizing the layout of your bathroom to maximize functionality and flow. This may include relocating fixtures or reimagining the space entirely.
- Materials: Choose contemporary materials such as glass, chrome, and porcelain to give your bathroom a modern look and feel. Use natural materials like stone and wood to add warmth.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a contemporary bathroom. Consider installing LED lighting and dimmer switches to create ambiance and enhance the overall aesthetic.
- Color scheme: Select colors that complement the contemporary style of your bathroom. Neutral tones with pops of bright colors or metallic accents work well with modern design elements.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage solutions into your remodel. Large, open shelving units and mirrored cabinets can help keep the space organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanProspect HeightsGowanusLittle ItalyOcean Parkway