Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Washington Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and spacing: As Washington Heights, Manhattan homes tend to have limited space and small bathrooms, it's important to consider how the layout and spacing can be maximized. This can include incorporating smart storage solutions that don't compromise on style, and determining whether the existing layout needs to be updated to better utilize the space.
- Material selection: Contemporary bathroom designs tend to rely on high-quality materials such as natural stone, glass, and metal. When planning a remodel, be sure to carefully consider the materials you choose in order to achieve the desired aesthetic and ensure longevity and durability.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key to creating a modern, functional bathroom. Incorporating a mix of task, accent, and ambient lighting can help create the right atmosphere and highlight key design elements.
- Color scheme: The right color scheme can take a contemporary bathroom design from average to extraordinary. Consider using bold, contrasting colors or a mix of muted neutrals to create a unique look.
- Hardware and fixtures: The hardware and fixtures you choose can make or break the look of your contemporary bathroom. Look for sleek, modern options that complement your overall design aesthetic and provide the desired level of functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Washington Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Washington Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Washington Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Washington HeightsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas