Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and flow: Consider how the space will be used and ensure there is adequate space for cooking, dining and socializing. Consider an open-plan layout if possible
- Color scheme: Choose a modern color scheme that complements the existing decor and is consistent throughout the space
- Lighting: Implement lighting that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider adding pendant lights over the island or task lighting under the cabinets
- Cabinetry and countertops: Opt for sleek and modern cabinetry and countertops that complement the color scheme and provide ample storage space
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are both energy-efficient and practical. Stainless steel is a popular choice for a modern kitchen
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central HarlemIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors