Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Clinton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout - Consider the flow and functionality of the space. An open floor plan with an island can make for a great gathering spot while cooking.
- Cabinets - Opt for sleek, minimalist cabinets with clean lines to give a contemporary look. Choose materials and finishes that complement the rest of the space.
- Countertops - Consider durable, low-maintenance materials like quartz or concrete. These materials also provide a modern look with their sleek, smooth surfaces.
- Appliances - Look for appliances with high-tech features, such as touch controls, smart connectivity, and energy-efficient options. Stainless steel finishes are a popular choice in contemporary kitchens.
- Lighting - Incorporate multiple sources of lighting, including task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting. Consider pendant lights or sleek track lighting to give the space a modern vibe.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ClintonKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023