Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in East Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Determine the layout and functionality that best suits your needs and lifestyle, such as a U-shape or L-shape, an island, or an open concept.
- Cabinetry and Storage: Choose modern cabinetry and storage solutions that offer ample storage space while complementing the overall design of your kitchen, such as the use of glass or metal materials.
- Countertops and Backsplash: Select durable, easy-to-clean materials for your countertops and backsplash, such as granite or quartz, and choose a contemporary design that complements your cabinetry and flooring.
- Lighting: Consider the right lighting design to add warmth and functionality to your kitchen, such as pendant lighting, under-cabinet lighting, or recessed lighting.
- Appliances: Invest in high-quality and energy-efficient appliances that match your lifestyle needs and preferences, such as stainless steel appliances, a smart refrigerator, or a double oven.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East HarlemSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel