Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout - Consider the layout of your kitchen so that the kitchen remodel will suit your needs. Do you need a bigger space for cooking, an open plan, or additional storage space?
- Cabinetry - Consider what kind of cabinets you would like to install in your kitchen, such as custom-made cabinets or stock cabinets. Also, decide on the type of finish, color, and style you prefer.
- Countertops - Choose the right type of materials for your kitchen countertops, such as granite, marble, or other durable options that can withstand heavy use. You can also add an island or a breakfast bar for additional work space and seating.
- Appliances - Decide on the type of appliances you need for your kitchen, such as a range, oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Choose high-quality appliances that are energy-efficient and durable.
- Lighting - Proper lighting in your kitchen is crucial, so think about the type of lights you want to install to create a bright and inviting atmosphere. You can also add additional lighting features such as LED lights under cabinets or task lighting above workspaces.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanWest VillageTribecaBoerum HillFlatbush