Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout Considerations: The first consideration when remodeling a contemporary kitchen in Greenwich Village is the layout. It is essential to design a layout that allows for maximum functionality and efficiency. The layout should provide enough space to move around while cooking and bring together cooking, dining, and entertaining spaces seamlessly.
- Cabinetry and Storage: The cabinetry and storage options are crucial when remodeling a contemporary kitchen. The cabinets should be stylish, but at the same time, they should be practical and provide ample storage space for all kitchen essentials. Cabinet handles and pulls can add a decorative element while still remaining functional.
- Appliances: It is essential to consider the appliances you want to integrate into your contemporary kitchen. Nowadays, smart appliances are on-trend, and they provide convenience and ease of use. A modern fridge, oven, and dishwasher with sleek designs will enhance the look of your kitchen.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make or break an excellent kitchen design. It is crucial to add the right type and amount of lighting in your contemporary kitchen. The lighting fixtures should complement the kitchen's design and provide enough light to avoid cooking mishaps.
- Color Scheme: You can include bold colors and textures in your contemporary kitchen remodel in Greenwich Village, Manhattan. However, it is essential to use a palette that contrasts and complements the different elements of the kitchen. Neutral colors, such as white, black, beige, and grey, are popular for contemporary kitchens because they make the room feel clean and spacious.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich VillageHow To Install An OvenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors