Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Little Italy
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style: When doing a contemporary kitchen remodel in Little Italy, Manhattan, consider the style of the kitchen. A contemporary kitchen should have clean lines, minimal decor, and modern finishes.
- Cabinetry: Contemporary kitchens often feature frameless cabinets with flat or slab door fronts. Choose a neutral color palette for your cabinets, such as white or gray. Avoid ornate details like crown molding or intricate handles.
- Countertops: For a contemporary look, select sleek and minimal countertops. Consider quartz or granite in solid colors like black or white. Avoid busy patterns or textures.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential in a contemporary kitchen. Consider adding recessed lighting, pendant lights, or track lighting to highlight specific areas. Choose fixtures with clean lines and geometric shapes.
- Appliances: When choosing appliances, select items that are functional and have a modern design. Stainless steel is a popular choice for contemporary kitchens. Consider a built-in refrigerator, sleek cooktop, and wall oven to create a streamlined look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Little Italy
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Little Italy
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Little Italy
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Little ItalyA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Most Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanCobble HillFort GreeneEast VillageSea Gate