Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the kitchen should be designed in a way that maximizes efficiency and functionality. The modern kitchen design typically incorporates an open concept with an emphasis on clean lines and minimalism. Consider incorporating an island or a breakfast bar to make the kitchen more accessible and inviting.
- Color Scheme: Choose a color scheme that is modern and trendy while complementing your personal style. Neutral colors such as white, gray, and black are popular choices for a contemporary kitchen as they provide a clean and sleek appearance. Consider incorporating bold and vibrant colors such as navy or emerald for a pop of color.
- Materials: Contemporary kitchens are characterized by the use of materials such as stainless steel, glass, and concrete. Incorporating these materials into the design of the kitchen will create a modern and sleek look. However, consider using natural materials such as wood for a warmer and more inviting feel.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential component of a contemporary kitchen. Consider incorporating natural light sources such as windows, skylights, or glass doors. Also, consider using task lighting and ambient lighting to create the right mood and enhance the overall aesthetic of the kitchen.
- Storage: With the modern kitchen design featuring open-concept shelving and an emphasis on minimalism, storage is an important consideration. Consider incorporating integrated storage solutions such as built-in cabinets, pull-out pantries and other creative storage solutions to maximize efficiency and functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanAstoriaEast WilliamsburgConcourseNavy Yard