Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the kitchen should be designed to maximize functionality and flow. This means considering the placement of appliances, counters, and storage to create an efficient workspace.
- Materials: Contemporary kitchens often incorporate sleek and modern materials, such as stainless steel, glass, and concrete. However, it's important to consider durability, maintenance requirements, and budget when selecting materials.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a kitchen, particularly for food preparation. Consider incorporating a mix of task, ambient, and accent lighting to create a functional and inviting space.
- Storage: One of the biggest challenges in any kitchen is storage. Consider incorporating smart storage solutions, such as pull-out cabinets, corner cabinets, and built-in shelving to make the most of the available space.
- Color and finishes: Contemporary kitchens often feature neutral color palettes with bold accents. Consider incorporating pops of color through backsplashes, appliances, or decor to add visual interest and personality to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Start A Kitchen Remodel