The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functional flow and potential usage of the space to ensure it meets your needs. This includes ample storage, counter space, and accessibility.
- Cabinetry: Opt for high-quality, durable materials such as solid wood, laminate, or metal. Consider adding features like soft-close hinges, pull-out shelves, and organizers.
- Countertops: Popular options include quartz, granite, or recycled glass for their durability and aesthetic. It's important to choose a surface that can withstand high traffic and cooking activity.
- Appliances: Select energy-efficient and functional appliances that fit seamlessly into your design. Consider a mix of brands and appliance types to create a cohesive look.
- Lighting: Choose lighting that complements your design and enhances the functionality of the space. Consider incorporating ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a well-lit and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sutton Place
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sutton Place
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sutton Place
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sutton PlacePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops