Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of your kitchen to ensure that it meets your cooking, entertaining, and storage needs. This includes the layout, appliances, and storage solutions.
- Aesthetics: Choose contemporary designs that match the overall style of your Upper East Side home. This may include high-end finishes, minimalist designs, and sleek hardware.
- Lighting: Incorporating proper lighting fixtures can transform the look and feel of your kitchen while also providing task lighting to help you cook and entertain.
- Sustainability: Consider sustainable features, such as energy-efficient appliances and materials, to reduce your environmental impact and lower your utility bills.
- Budget: Determine your overall budget for your kitchen remodel and ensure that your design choices align with your financial capacity. This will help you prioritize your choices and ensure that you come in on budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall House Mini Kitchen Design10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Modern Backsplash IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum