The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the daily usage of the kitchen and how to optimize the layout and functionality for maximum efficiency and convenience.
- Style and design: Choose a contemporary design that complements the overall aesthetic of your home and reflects your personal taste.
- Color scheme and materials: Select a color scheme and materials that will create a cohesive look throughout the kitchen and promote a clean, modern feel.
- Appliances and technology: Evaluate the latest appliances and technology available to integrate into your kitchen, such as smart refrigerators, induction cooktops, and voice-activated assistants.
- Budget and timeline: Establish a realistic budget and timeline for the project, taking into account any unexpected expenses and potential delays.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Washington Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Washington Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Washington Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Washington HeightsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York