The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout optimization: A contemporary kitchen design should prioritize simplicity and functionality. Take advantage of space-saving features such as open shelving, pull-out cabinets, and built-in appliances.
- Material selection: Choose sleek and modern materials for countertops, backsplashes, and flooring. Consider using materials such as quartz, stainless steel, and glass for a clean and polished look.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a contemporary kitchen remodel. Install overhead lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lighting to brighten up the space and create a visually pleasing environment.
- Color palette: Choose neutral colors for a contemporary kitchen remodel. Greys, whites, and blacks are popular choices for a modern look. Adding a pop of color through accents such as artwork or decorative items can add interest without overwhelming the space.
- Smart appliances: Incorporating smart appliances such as refrigerators, ovens, and dishwashers can add convenience and functionality to your contemporary kitchen remodel. Consider integrating a smart home system to control your appliances and lighting with ease.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20238 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets