Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Carnegie Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the space and layout of your bathroom before making any changes. Determine how much space you have to work with and how you want to use it. Make sure the design is practical and functional.
- Color Scheme: Choose a color scheme that complements the rest of your home and creates a calming environment. You can choose from a range of colors to create a theme that suits your unique style.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial part of any bathroom remodel. Consider adding some LED lights to your bathroom to create a cozy and atmospheric ambiance.
- Storage: Add storage solutions to keep all of your bathroom essentials organized and out of sight. Shelving, cabinets and hooks are all great options to increase storage space.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is both beautiful and practical. Ceramic or porcelain tiles are a great option for bathrooms because they are tough and durable, and easy to clean.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carnegie Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carnegie HillHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanHunts PointFinancial DistrictEast TremontLenox Hill