Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Chinatown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the size and configuration of your bathroom. Determine what changes you want to make and the space you have to work with.
- Choose durable and water-resistant materials for walls, floors, and fixtures. Opt for tiles, vinyl or laminates for floors, and ceramic or porcelain tiles for walls and shower surrounds.
- Add more storage options to your bathroom. Consider installing a vanity with cabinets, a wall-mounted medicine cabinet, or open shelves to store toiletries and other bathroom essentials.
- Upgrade your lighting fixtures. Incorporate task lighting, such as sconces or pendant lights near the vanity or mirror, and ambient lighting to create a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
- Don't forget the finishing touches! Add a fresh coat of paint, replace the hardware, and update the towel racks and other accessories to give your bathroom a polished look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chinatown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chinatown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chinatown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChinatownTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Pick A General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanNohoBattery Park CityMidwoodFlatbush