Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Civic Center
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a realistic budget: Before starting the remodel, it is important to set a budget that you can afford. Consider the cost of materials, labor and any additional expenses you may incur. This will help you prioritize your needs and determine what is feasible to achieve within your budget.
- Identify your needs: Determine what you want to achieve from the remodel. Are you looking to update the fixtures and fittings, add more storage space or make the bathroom more accessible? Knowing what you want will help you plan the remodel and make informed decisions.
- Choose the right materials: Selecting quality materials is key to ensuring a long-lasting and functional bathroom. Look for materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as porcelain tiles and water-resistant paint. Additionally, consider eco-friendly options that will reduce your environmental footprint.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Unless you are an experienced DIYer, it is recommended to hire a professional contractor who is licensed and insured. Look for references, reviews and portfolios of previous work to ensure you find a reliable and skilled contractor.
- Plan for future growth: If you plan on staying in your home for a while, consider future growth and lifestyle changes when remodeling your bathroom. This may include adding features like grab bars, a walk-in shower or a higher toilet to accommodate aging or disabled family members.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Civic Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Civic Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Civic Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Civic CenterKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanCarnegie HillClinton HillManhattan TerraceDowntown