Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in East Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget for your remodel.
- Consider the size and layout of your bathroom when choosing fixtures, such as sink and toilet.
- Choose a color scheme and style that fits with the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Think about storage options, such as shelves or cabinets, to keep your bathroom organized.
- If you are doing the remodel yourself, make sure you have the necessary tools and expertise to complete the project safely and effectively.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East HarlemHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Find A Good General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your Remodel