Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Inwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Before you start any remodeling project, set a budget and stick to it. Determine how much you’re willing to spend on materials, labor, and other expenses.
- Choose your design style: Decide what type of design style you want for your bathroom. Consider your personal style, the style of your home, and trends that are popular in the area.
- Select fixtures and finishes: Choose the fixtures and finishes you want for your bathroom remodel. Consider the size of the space, the existing plumbing, and your budget when selecting items like a new sink, toilet, shower, and bathtub.
- Work with a professional: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to help you with your bathroom remodel. A professional can help you create a design plan, select materials, and ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Think about storage: Consider adding storage solutions to your bathroom during your remodel, such as shelves, cabinets, or a built-in vanity. This can help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Inwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Inwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Inwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in InwoodProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors