Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Design Plan: Plan the design of the bathroom keeping in mind the budget, style and space constraints. Look for a design that is both functional and aesthetic.
- Budget: Set a budget for your bathroom remodel and stick to it. Determine what areas of the bathroom you want to focus on and allocate funds accordingly.
- Storage: Include ample storage in the bathroom design. Think about the items you need to store and ensure there is enough space to keep them organized.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any bathroom. Consider installing vanity lights, ceiling lights, and task lighting to create a bright and welcoming space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are both durable and easy to maintain. Consider materials such as porcelain, ceramic or stone tiles for the flooring and walls. Look for a finish that is easy to clean and resists moisture.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSea GateManhattan ValleyEast FlatbushRed Hook