Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and decide if it is functional or needs to be changed. This includes the placement of fixtures, cabinets, and storage spaces.
- Style: Decide on the style and aesthetic of the bathroom, whether it is modern or traditional, and select tiles, fixtures, and accessories that match the theme.
- Storage: Maximizing storage is essential in a Manhattan bathroom, so consider innovative solutions such as built-in shelving, under-sink storage, and wall-mounted cabinets.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is critical in any bathroom, but especially in a small space. Be sure to add plenty of natural and artificial light sources, such as skylights, windows, and LED fixtures.
- Budget: Stick to a realistic budget and consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise during the remodeling process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20237 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasDyker HeightsChinatownConcordSt. GeorgeTurtle Bay