Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of your bathroom and how much space you have to work with. This will help you determine what fixtures, furniture, and features can fit comfortably in the room.
- Budget: Determine how much money you are willing to spend on your bathroom remodel. This will help you prioritize which changes and upgrades are most important.
- Style: Think about the overall look and feel you want to achieve in your bathroom. Do you want a modern, sleek design or a more traditional and classic style? This will help guide your choices in fixtures, colors, and materials.
- Functionality: Consider how you use your bathroom on a daily basis, and what changes or upgrades would make it more functional for you. For example, if you have a large family, adding a double sink or more storage space may be important.
- Lighting: Lighting can dramatically impact the look and feel of your bathroom. Consider adding dimmer switches, additional lighting fixtures, or even a skylight to bring more light into the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space