Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend and plan accordingly. Keep in mind that unexpected expenses may arise during the renovation process.
- Choose the right fixtures and finishes: Select fixtures and finishes that match your style and preferences. Consider factors like ease of maintenance and durability.
- Maximize space: If your bathroom is small, consider installing space-saving features like a pedestal sink or a corner shower. Use light colors and mirrors to create the illusion of a larger space.
- Think about storage: Incorporate storage solutions into your bathroom design to keep essentials like towels and toiletries organized and easily accessible. Consider adding shelves, cabinets, or a vanity with drawers.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Look for a contractor with experience in bathroom remodeling and a proven track record of satisfied customers. Make sure to get a detailed contract that outlines the scope of work and payment schedule.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Pick A General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Where To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanMorris HeightsEast VillageFulton FerryBroadway Junction