Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize the changes that will make the biggest impact.
- Layout: Consider the current bathroom layout and whether it meets your needs. If not, think about how you can rearrange the fixtures to create a more functional space.
- Style: Select a design style that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor. This could include everything from the color scheme and finishes to the type of tiles and lighting fixtures.
- Storage: Think about the amount of storage you need and how you can maximize the available space. This could include adding shelves, cabinets, or built-in storage solutions.
- Faucets and Fixtures: Choose high-quality faucets and fixtures that will not only function well but also enhance the overall look of the bathroom. Pay attention to details such as the finish, style, and durability.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas