The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider your budget and plan accordingly. Determine what aspects of the bathroom are most important for you to update, such as replacing fixtures or upgrading the shower, and allocate funds accordingly.
- Think about the overall style and aesthetic you want to achieve in the bathroom. Do you want a modern, minimalist look or something more traditional and ornate? Choose colors, materials, and finishes that fit your vision.
- Be mindful of the space available in your bathroom. If it's a small or oddly shaped room, consider space-saving solutions like a pedestal sink or a sliding shower door. On the other hand, if you have ample space, you may want to add a larger bathtub or walk-in shower.
- Take lighting into consideration. Adequate lighting can make a big difference in the functionality and ambiance of a bathroom. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures, such as a vanity light or recessed lighting, to brighten up the space.
- Choose durable, easy-to-clean materials for the bathroom. Bathrooms are high-traffic areas that are often exposed to moisture and humidity, so it's important to choose materials that can withstand these conditions. Porcelain or ceramic tile, for example, is a popular choice for bathroom flooring and walls because it's water-resistant and easy to clean.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Washington Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Washington Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Washington Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Washington HeightsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation