Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the overall style and functionality you want to achieve. Are you going for a modern and sleek look or a more traditional vibe? Do you need more storage or a larger shower? Make a list of your priorities and keep them in mind when making design choices.
- Think about the materials you want to use. Porcelain tile is a popular choice for flooring and walls, but there are many other options such as marble, glass, and even wood. Don't forget to consider the durability and maintenance requirements of each material.
- Take measurements and consider the layout. If you're not making major changes to the plumbing and electrical systems, then it's important to work with the existing layout. Make sure your fixtures and furniture will fit comfortably in the space.
- Consider lighting and ventilation. Good lighting is essential in a bathroom, especially if you're applying makeup or shaving. Make sure your lighting is bright enough and positioned well. Additionally, good ventilation will help prevent moisture buildup and mold growth.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Bathroom remodels can quickly become expensive, so it's important to set a budget ahead of time and stick to it. Don't forget to factor in the cost of labor and any unexpected expenses that may arise.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanMurray HillManhattanvilleDumboTudor City