Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Inwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Decide on a budget before starting the remodel. It's important to know how much money you're willing to spend on the project and which areas need to be prioritized.
- Consider the layout of your kitchen. If it's not functional, make changes to ensure that everything is easily accessible and can be used efficiently.
- Select quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Cabinets, countertops, and flooring are all important components of a kitchen remodel that should be chosen carefully.
- Choose a color scheme that complements your personal style and matches the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider neutral colors that will stand the test of time rather than trendy or flashy options.
- Work with a professional contractor who can guide you through the process and ensure that everything is done correctly. They can also help you choose the best materials, offer design advice, and make sure that the final result is exactly what you had in mind.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Inwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Inwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Inwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in InwoodKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhere To Stay During Your Remodel