The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of your kitchen. The space should be designed to accommodate the way you use it, and there should be enough room for food preparation and storage.
- Cabinetry: Look for cabinets that provide ample storage, are durable, and match the overall style of your kitchen. Choose a material that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options that provide durability, as well as style.
- Appliances: Consider replacing outdated or inefficient appliances with new, energy-efficient models. Look for appliances that match the style of your kitchen and provide the features you need.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen remodel. Consider installing task lighting, such as under cabinet lighting, to improve visibility and functionality, as well as ambient lighting to create a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lincoln Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lincoln SquareHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum