Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of your kitchen and ensure that the layout supports your cooking style. Decide on the position of appliances, sink, and cabinetry to minimize movement and optimize workflow.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential for any kitchen. Choose a color scheme that complements your kitchen decor and maximizes lighting. Ensure that work surfaces and cooking areas are adequately lit.
- Storage: Increasing storage is a priority for most kitchen remodels. Determine your storage needs and install extra cabinets, shelves, and drawers as needed to keep your kitchen organized and tidy.
- Appliances: Appliances play a significant role in your kitchen's functionality. Upgrading your appliances to energy-efficient models can save you money in the long run. Check if you need any additional appliances such as a range hood, dishwasher or microwave.
- Color scheme: Choosing a color scheme can be overwhelming. Consider the style of your home and pick a color that compliments it. Since the kitchen is the hub of activity in most homes, choose a color that makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanHow To Install An OvenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasLittle ItalyCivic CenterFinancial DistrictBensonhurstBay Ridge