Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the overall layout of the kitchen - Is it functional and easy to move around in? Can you make any changes to improve flow and efficiency?
- Choose materials wisely - Opt for durable, easy-to-clean surfaces for countertops and flooring. Consider the aesthetic appeal of cabinetry, backsplash, and hardware.
- Think about lighting - Can you add more natural light to the space? If not, consider installing overhead and task lighting to brighten up the area.
- Appliance upgrades - If your appliances are outdated, consider upgrading to more energy-efficient models. This can save you money in the long run and improve the overall functionality of the kitchen.
- Budget accordingly - Determine how much you're willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize accordingly. Decide what you can DIY and what you'll need professional help with.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanHomecrestLincoln SquareSohoBensonhurst