Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget: Before starting your kitchen remodel, it's important to determine your budget for the project. Consider what changes you want to make, and prioritize where you want to spend the most money.
- Layout: Think about the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it is functional for your needs. Are there any changes you can make to improve the flow of the space?
- Appliances: Updating your appliances can give your kitchen a fresh look and improve functionality. Consider energy-efficient options to save money on utility bills.
- Cabinets and Countertops: Cabinets and countertops can drastically change the look of your kitchen. Consider materials and finishes that fit your style and budget.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in any kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendants over a kitchen island to improve visibility and ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Find A Good General Contractor