Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved for functionality and flow. This could include adding an island or repositioning appliances.
- Cabinets: If your cabinets are in good condition, consider just repainting or refinishing them for a budget-friendly update. Otherwise, new cabinets can completely transform the look of your kitchen.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and easy-to-maintain material that fits your style and budget. Popular options include granite, quartz, and butcher block.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact in a kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or swapping out old fixtures for something more modern and efficient.
- Appliances: If your appliances are outdated or no longer functioning properly, consider upgrading to new, energy-efficient models. This can save you money in the long run and improve the overall value of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West Side11 Penny Tile Design IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets