Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout and flow: Consider how you use your kitchen space and if there are any areas that could be improved. This could involve rearranging appliances or adding extra counter space to make cooking and food prep easier.
- Cabinetry and storage: Think about updating your cabinets with more modern fixtures or re-facing them to give them a new look. Also, evaluate your storage options to ensure you have enough space to organize all of your kitchen essentials.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential for creating a welcoming and functional kitchen space. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets or pendant lights over a kitchen island to brighten up the space and provide ample light for cooking and entertaining.
- Appliances: If your appliances are outdated or don't function properly, upgrading them can add value to your home and improve your cooking experience. Consider investing in energy-efficient appliances to save on energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Materials and finishes: The materials and finishes you choose for your kitchen remodel can make a big impact on the overall look and feel of the space. Consider options like quartz countertops, subway tile backsplashes, and hardwood flooring to create a modern and timeless look in your West Village kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West Village7 White Shower Tile IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanFlatironBattery Park CityYorkvillePark Slope