Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Carnegie Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your current kitchen and how you'd like to improve it. Do you want to create an open concept or keep it closed off? Would you like to add an island or expand the space?
- Style: Determine the aesthetic you want for your farmhouse kitchen. This can include choosing farmhouse-style cabinets, countertops, and lighting fixtures. Consider colors, materials, and overall design elements.
- Functionality: Consider how you use your kitchen and what would make it more functional. This can include adding more storage space, upgrading appliances, and installing a new sink or faucet.
- Budget: Create a realistic budget for your farmhouse kitchen remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise. Prioritize your must-have upgrades and be open to cost-saving options.
- Hiring a Professional: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to help with your farmhouse kitchen remodel. They can provide valuable expertise and ensure the project is completed correctly and efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carnegie Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carnegie Hill8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Install An OvenHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanProspect Park SouthMelroseNavy YardSunset Park