Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Chelsea
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: When it comes to a farmhouse kitchen remodel, a great way to pay homage to the classic design is to incorporate an open layout. So, you may want to consider knocking down a few walls to make room for an open floor plan.
- Cabinetry: When it comes to cabinetry, shaker-style cabinets are always a great choice for a farmhouse kitchen remodel. Not only do they give off that classic farmhouse look, but they also offer a simple and clean design.
- Countertops: When choosing countertops, consider materials like butcher block, soapstone, or granite. These materials offer durability and longevity, and also look great with the farmhouse aesthetic.
- Appliances: When it comes to appliances, you may want to consider stainless steel options. They're sleek, timeless, and they work well with the farmhouse aesthetic.
- Finishing touches: Finally, don't forget to add some finishing touches. Consider adding a farmhouse sink, some vintage light fixtures, or some open shelving. These small details can really make your farmhouse kitchen remodel come to life.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chelsea
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chelsea
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chelsea
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Chelsea11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews