Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Determine the best layout for your farmhouse kitchen remodel based on your cooking habits and lifestyle. Consider the space available and how you want to use it to maximize functionality.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinetry that fits the farmhouse look while providing ample storage. Consider open shelving for displaying dishes and adding character to the kitchen.
- Countertops: Select durable and easy-to-clean countertops that complement the farmhouse aesthetic. Quartz or butcher block counters are popular choices.
- Lighting: Add plenty of lighting to your farmhouse kitchen remodel, including natural light and task lighting. Pendant lights or chandeliers can add a touch of vintage charm.
- Appliances: Opt for stainless steel appliances that fit the farmhouse aesthetic. Consider investing in energy-efficient appliances to save money on utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink