The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Consider the layout and flow of the kitchen to maximize efficiency and functionality, while maintaining the farmhouse aesthetic. This may include adding an island or rearranging the placement of appliances.
- Choose materials and finishes that reflect a rustic and charming farmhouse style, such as barn wood or shiplap walls, exposed ceiling beams, and brick backsplashes.
- Integrate modern amenities, such as energy-efficient appliances and smart technology for lighting and ventilation, to create a space that is both stylish and functional.
- Invest in high-quality, durable materials for countertops, cabinets, and flooring that can withstand daily wear and tear while enhancing the overall look and feel of the space.
- Pay attention to lighting and color schemes to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in the kitchen. Consider adding statement lighting fixtures or using bold colors to highlight specific design elements.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatiron
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatiron
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatiron
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatironWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Install An OvenBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?